- Fall or Spring semester $10,480.
- Fall and Spring semesters $20,960
- Fall Early Start additional fee $1,600
- Year long Diploma in Irish Traditional Music additional fee $1,000.
Expenses incurred on-site are listed in local currency as exchange rates fluctuate daily.
- Housing deposit—$330
- Optional bed pack—$40
- Fall rent—1,470-1,610 EUR/semester (single); 1,540-1,680 EUR/semester (double)
- Fall rent including Early Start—1,785-1,955 EUR/semester (single); 1,870-2,040 EUR/semester (double)
- Spring rent—2,205-2,415 EUR/semester (single); 2,310-2,520 EUR/semester (double)
- Utilities—$100 per semester
- Electricity deposit—$200 (semester); $400 (year)
- Textbooks and supplies—150-300 EUR/semester
- Irish immigration card (student visa)—300 EUR
The following expenses will vary, depending on your lifestyle and budget:
- Meals—300-500 EUR/month
- Personal expenses—300-450 EUR/month