- Ireland is a Snake free Country.
- Ireland’s total exports for 2012 were valued at €177bn, up from €167bn in 2011.
- Ireland’s main export markets are the EU and the USA.
- Its main exporting sectors are:
>Pharmaceuticals & Chemicals
>Financial Services & Insurance
>Food & Beverages
- Irish economy increased for the 2nd consecutive year in 2012, with GDP up 0.2%.
- Outlook is stronger this year with stabilization in the domestic economy expected to contribute a 1.1% increase in GDP
- Exports forecast to rise 2.3% in 2013.
- In?ation in Ireland in 2012 stood at 1.9%, one of the lowest In?ation rates in Europe and is forecast to fall to 1.3% in 2013.
- The unemployment rate in Ireland in 2012 was 14.7% however, the short-term forecast for this indicator is positive, with a projection of 13.3% for 2014 and a further decline to 12.8% by 2015.